CheapShots is proud to announce it's first ever BABY and TODDLER model contest! Stitcheroos makes custom tutus, onesies, and many other fun products (you should check out their site before entering). We are going to be doing a new product shoot for their items. Chic-Clips will also be there with their adorable hair bows! We are looking for kids ages 6 months to 3 years old. Girls AND Boys. There will be a few winners picked in each category.
Here are the rules:
1. Send 1-2 pictures of your cute kid to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Leave us your name, number and the best time to reach you
3. Age and name of Child (you can enter more than one kid)
4. Must be available Tuesday October 13 for the product shoot. It will begin at 2:30, and we ask that you arrive a little early. The photo shoot will be in Provo and will be outside. We're guessing that it will take about 2-3 hours. You will be in charge of getting your kid dressed and undressed.
5. Must be able to stay with your child during the shoot (we will have quite a few kids there)
Here's what you win:
1. Your kid's pictures will be on the Stitcheroos website, Etsy Shop, and blog. They will also be posted on the CheapShots website.
2. You will get a CD with the pictures of your kid on it
3. If a custom item was made for your baby/toddler, you will get to keep it!
4. Best of all, you get bragging rights :) Which is what we all want anyway
Please enter as soon as possible. Some custom items will need to be made, so the sooner we know who our babies and toddlers will be, the better!!!