November 10, 2009

Stitcheroos Model Shoot!!!!!

Wow! I can't believe how totally awesome this shoot ended up! Here are some of the edited photos from the shoot. Stitcheroos is doing a discount of 10% off for anyone who puts in a first time order. Just include the code first_time with your order. They don't do just tutus and onesies. They do TONS of items and as far as I'm concerned they can customize anything. (At least they have done everything I've asked!!!) I actually purchased Polos from them with my logo custom embroidered for $15 less PER SHIRT than anywhere else I could find.

You can already see a few places where you baby and toddler models have been listed by going to these links.


Thanks again to all of our participants and judges, and especially parents! This was a fun shoot and we hope to do it again in the very near future.

























































4 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOVE THEM! I think I'm going to use the last one for my new craft fair sign! Thanks so much to everybody that let me borrow their kiddos...it was super fun.

Ali Mae said...

Very cute--I love how you edited them. I also love the ones you did of the Robinsons.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Looks great, thanks for letting us participate.

I think Amy will bring you her thumb drive to get copies of them.

LeAnn said...

You did a wonderful job. I'm actually surprised at how quickly you did the whole thing. I will be sending a thumb drive soon. Thanks so much for letting us be part of this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...