November 9, 2010

BRIDALS: Cherise & Steven, Brandee to the rescue!

So these bridals have a very unique story behind them :)  And I hope Cherise doesn't kill me for sharing, but I wanted to brag about her and Brandee, for being super incredible!

  Cherise's bridals session was set to start at 5:00.  My photo shoot just before hers actually ended early... I called to let her know we could start earlier, and learned that 2 hair appointments that she had lined out fell through, so she was going to be late and try to do her hair.

    No bride should have to do their own hair :)  SO!  I told her to come to my house and it would be taken care of.  She didn't even hesitate, she came right down, not knowing why, how or what her hair would look like.

I knew that I wouldn't be able to do it, so i called Brandee... and gave her 10 minutes to get to my house :)  I told her we were doing an emergency bridal shoot.

  She barrel-curled Cherise's hair, probably the thickest I've ever seen, in 30 minutes.  The ENTIRE thing.. and Cherise looked absolutely gorgeous :)  (Pretty enough her fiance did a double take.. awww)

  I want to just brag about how amazing Cherise was to keep her cool, because if I were in her shoes, I would have been stressing out!  And BRANDEE, holy cow.  I've never seen someone curl hair that thick, that fast, that pretty.

Brandee has actually done hair for many many CheapShots! Clients, it's just usually not under such a tight timeline.  She also went on the shoot and made sure all went well :)  If you are interested in having her do your family's hair

So, while Brandee was doing Cherise's Hair, what was I supposed to do?!?  Sit there?  Noway!  Cherise didn't have a bouquet.  Somehow I managed to sabotage some fall decorations I had into a bouquet.

Click HERE to see all the edits!




 





Thanks you two for keeping your cool!!!  I'm glad everything worked out, and here are the pictures!!!

Spanish Fork Photography

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...