March 29, 2011

Wedding Pictures: Adam & Hanna, Red Butte Gardens

These wedding pictures at the Red Butte Gardens in Salt Lake City turned out beautifully!  You wouldn't even know the wind was blowing or that it was snowing! Hannah and Adam, you are such a great couple!  I wish you the best of luck in your future!!  Click HERE to see all of your edits!  (remember I have a 2 DVDs with about 1100 pictures on them for you too :)

xoxo Christy




You guys know that I had to put this one in here :)  I was giggling when I saw it.. I hope you do the same!!

 


 Red Butte Wedding Photography

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christy you did such a wonderful job on our wedding and now we have pictures that truly will last a lifetime. Thank you for being such a great photographer.

Hannah and Adam.

Hannadam said...

Oops I was signed into the wrong Google account when I made the last post. Thanks Hannah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...