May 10, 2011

Utah Engagement Pictures Orchard: Stephanie & Aaron

Holy COW!  Where do I even start!  Steph I'm SO glad that you arranged to do engagement pictures in an orchard, with old cars and cool stuff!!  And those red boots are SO SASSY!  I loooove the attitude they bring into the pictures!!  And 10 points for Aaron.. being able to drive my hot pink Bronco and LIKE it!  OH SHOOT! I probably wasn't supposed to mention that on my blog... ohhhh man, and my backspace key isn't working all of a sudden... can't delete that sentence!  It's a good thing I'm such a GREAT typist and *never* never make mistakes.  (I just wish I would have gotten a picture) Muah ha ha ha!  I sure had fun with you guys!  Click HERE to see your edits!








Engagement Pictures Utah County

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...