October 8, 2011

Larsen's Automotive! Terry Larsen Family, Provo Utah Family Photography

This is one of my all-time favorite families.  I met these guys because of our sick hot pink CheapShots Bronco :)  Terry and Camille run Larsen's Automotive in Provo.  I haven't found a place with better prices or quality or people!!  I am so dang fortunate to have my own personal mechanic shop that I trust who won't rip me off!  I've totally adopted them.  They didn't charge me enough [ I didn't feel like!] So I wouldn't leave until they agreed to let me take family pictures for them another day.  I still feel like I got the best end of the deal!  Thanks for all your work on my Bronco guys (and all my other cars too!)  You are definitely the best in the industry!!!  Click HERE to see the edited pics!

P.S.  If you want to see some amazing car-repair certifications and awards, just go look in their shop... I'm for real!

xoxo Christy







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...