November 2, 2011

Spanish Fork Photography: Jodi Wilson Family

Let me tell you about this family, I LOVE them!  They were one of my very first photo shoots when CheapShots started years and years ago!  I think my first shoot with them was over 3 years ago to be honest with you!  They were probably the best "first" clients I could have had! Thanks for staying in touch and letting CheapShots take pictures for you! You may have met Jodi at the Utah County fair this year at our booth.  She volunteered for us and did a kick butt job!  I love how these pictures turned out!









1 comment:

Jodi said...

Christy,
WE LOVE THEM!! Thanks so much! We are so excited to get our Christmas cards ordered and send these out to family and friends!! You're the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...