June 5, 2012

Provo Castle Bridal Photography: Jessica

Bridals at the castle in Provo always turn out so beautiful.  They have a pond, small waterfall, fountain, greenery, stone walls, orchard etc!  I met Jessica about a year ago at a wedding that I was shooting.  She was the maid of honor for another bride (remember the zoot suit wedding last June?)  I loved that family, and when I realized who Jessica was, I knew beyond a doubt that I *HAD* to do her wedding!  She has such a great group of friends and family!  Her adorable little girl Libby was priceless during the shoot!  She made these picture priceless for sure!!!  Thanks Jess, hope you like em!!  Click HERE for the edited pictures

xoxo Christy

 




 







Affordable Utah bridal photographer
bridal photographer provo castle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...