December 3, 2012

Affordable Studio Pictures in Utah: Seabolt Family

Here is another super cute set of photos from our new affordable photography studio in Utah County!  Steph heard about us from her cousin Chelsey.  I've been doing Chelsey's pictures since before she was married (43-4 years ago!) and looooove her family.  Her dad actually rebuilt my Bronco.  So when Steph told me they were cousins, she scored brownie points.. THEN when we started doing their family pictures, they stole my heart.  Look at their adorable little girl.. I mean seriously?!  She was like this the entire time!  Not one time did I have to ask her to smile.  PS... This is typical of what you get with a $75 studio shoot!  These are the edited pictures and we also give the original pictures.  DVD is always included.

xoxo
Christy














1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! these are so so cute!!b

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...