April 18, 2012

Kid Photograhy: Orem Utah

I love taking pictures for Nate, let me tell you why!  Oh wait, why don't we let the pictures do the explaining??  This was a shoot for Nate, and his baby sister Natalie.  She turned 1 recently, and he turned 6!  

Let me explain the first picture... When I take Nate's picture, sometimes I tease him to get a great smile.  But he was smiling SO AWESOME when we started shooting.  Then, I found out why!! Click on the pic to see

HE WAS HIDING IT!!!!

After that, it was this...
 Then the muscles came out...
 Then it was a pain to take pictures (like ALL boys [and DADS])
 So, I distracted him a bit so we could get some more great smiles!




 This is Natalie, an amazing little girl with THE CUTEST smile!!

And her Momma... No wonder where all these kiddos get their eyes!
 





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...