April 26, 2012

Zac & Morgan St George Wedding!

This wedding has a really cool story for me!  So, I met Zac probably 15-16 years ago, we both lived in the same small town, then he moved away.  We worked with Morgan to schedule the wedding and engagements, and when I showed up to take them, I saw ZAC!  It was SO fun!  My sister bought a new house, and I went to her house 2 days after the engagements, and Morgan happened to be her new next door neighbor... Do I think this is chance?  Not even!  These to have been so much fun to get to know, and I wish them the very best!  We did their pictures down in St. George at her grandma's house.  It was gorgeous! It only rained really bad a few times ;)  We ended up taking wedding pictures in the rain!  But don't you think they turned out amazing?!  It was so much fun!  Click HERE to see the rest of the edits!

xoxo Christy



 


 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...