April 6, 2012

Sadie & Cameron



Where do I start with this gorgeous bride?? I was introduced to her a few years back when we first did Senior pictures, and I've gotten to know her amazing family so well over the years! One year we even did pictures with their huge draft horses in the middle of November, and it's still one of my favorite family pictures ever! I'm so excited for Sadie to get married!! Cam, you are one lucky guy! I hope you like how your pictures turned out you guys! You are perfect together. Click HERE to see the edited pictures!

xoxo Christy







Manti Temple Wedding photographer, 1940 Wedding theme, Movie wedding theme, Affordable Manti Wedding Photographer, Affordable Manti Temple wedding photographer, Affordable Utah wedding photographer, Affordable Salt Lake City Temple Photographer, Affordable Salt Lake City Wedding Photographer

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...